To protect our student athletes by ensuring that every Western New York high school has a well-trained, full-time athletic trainer (ATC) who has rapid access to the best of our local healthcare system.
ATEAM knows that ATCs are the best-suited, most highly trained individuals to be on the sidelines of athletic practices and games. However, in New York State approximately a quarter of high schools have a full-time ATC.
- Expand top tier athletic training coverage in Western New York high schools
- Unite local hospitals, professional and collegiate sports programs, and other organizations whose mission is to give back to the community and reinforce sport safety
- Educate the community on sport safety
- Train and educate the best Certified Athletic Trainers in Western New York
- Utilize the expertise of UBMD Ortho’s 30 + orthopaedic and sports medicine board-certified surgeons and physicians to help assess and treat injuries occurring in any sport
With the proper funding, ATEAM can help outfit every high school in Western New York with trainers so that student athletes are safe.
Help us reach our goals, one trainer at a time.
For more information on the program or to make a donation to the ATEAM program, please call 716-906-5922
At UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, you get treated like a pro. That’s because we serve as the team doctors for several professional organizations. The same level of care that we provide to the professional teams is also available for your team.
UBMD Orthopaedics doctors help keep Western New York collegiate athletes in top shape by providing access to sports medicine specialists at every game to ensure the safety of every athlete.
UBMD Orthopaedics doctors provide care for numerous Western New York high schools throughout every season.
- Buffalo Charter Schools
- Cheektowaga Warriors
- City of Buffalo
- East Aurora Blue Devils
- Eden Raiders
- Frontier Falcons
- Grand Island Vikings
- Hamburg Bulldogs
- Kenmore East Bulldogs
- Kemore West Blue Devils
- Lewiston Porter Lancers
- Lockport Lions
- Maryvale Flyers
- Medina Mustangs
- Niagara Catholic Patriots
- Niagara Falls Wolverines
- Niagara-Wheatfield Falcons
- North Tonawanda Lumberjacks
- Orchard Park Quakers
- Park School Pioneers
- Tonawanda Warriors
- Wilson Lakemen/Lakewomen